26 March 2014

Warning: Politics

So, I was made aware that this happened. If you don't want to read the article, I'll sum up: Basically a gay photographer refused service to the CEO of the Conservative Alliance Defending Freedom, because he defended the right...to deny service to people. Needless to say he supported her right to not shoot a family picture to put on their Christmas cards.

Let me restate that: He was denied service for defending the right to deny service.

He looked for another photographer. Perhaps other people should learn from this example.

1 comment:

bekahcubed said...

Some people say that if you can't say something nice, you shouldn't say anything. Others say you should go one step further and not speak unless you're adding something to the conversation.

I will follow the first but not the second.

This post amused me to no end. Your comments sound almost exactly like what I mutter under my breath while my husband is watching the PBS newshour every evening.