24 August 2011

Testing 1..2..3

The Sunday before last Sunday I made Blackberry Pie Bars. I found them on Pinterest, which is something I've gone a little crazy over recently. This Sunday my friends Alicia and Joy got together and made them again. Joy and I were going to a coming home party for my friend David whose picture I stole for this blog, and we didn't want to arrive empty-handed.

Ok, so here's the truth. I just found out how to create links on Blogger and this was my practice run. For one so young as I, the internet is still a strange mysterious place. But seriously those were some killer bars and you should check out David's photos.


4 comments:

Ben Ditty said...

Yum :)

BerlinerinPoet said...

Right!? They were off the chain!

Carrie said...

Yes. You do. And now I want to make these blackberry bars and spend MORE time on Pinterest than I have been spending already.

Blast you.

BerlinerinPoet said...

GREAT! You are on Pinterest too? I'll have to find you.